Hosted on MSN1mon
Sweden school shooting latest: Royals visit massacre site as motive of lone gunman suspect questionedPrime minister Ulf Kristersson described the lethal attack as the “worst school shooting in Sweden’s history” on Tuesday. “Today we know that many, many people are in the depths of despair.
The grants are primarily for cameras or security checkpoints, said Education Minister Johan Pehrson. Read more at straitstimes.com.
The shooting occurred at Risbergska School for Adults ... On Wednesday, the day after the shooting, Sweden's King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia visited the site of the tragedy and were expected ...
While there have been school shootings in Sweden before, they have not been of this magnitude. Last September, there was a school shooting south of Stockholm, when a 15-year-old is suspected to ...
A member of Kasselia's congregation, 29-year-old Salim Iskef, was among those murdered in Orebro on Tuesday in Sweden's first school shooting and the worst mass shooting in the country's history.
Sweden's government has said it would be dedicating 300 million kronor for school security measures following the country's worst mass shooting at an education centre last month.
Sweden's worst mass shooting left at least 11 people dead ... difficult to count the number of dead among the carnage. The school, called Campus Risbergska, offers primary and secondary ...
Image: Sweden's Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson. File pic: AP "This is the worst mass shooting in Swedish history ... It offers primary and upper secondary school courses, as well as Swedish ...
OREBRO, Sweden (AP ... and other parts of the school were evacuated following the shooting. Authorities were working to identify the deceased. Police said that officers discovered the gunman ...
Sweden's government said on Thursday that it would be putting aside 300 million kronor for school security measures, ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results