Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that the pressure on Gaza would increase until the remaining hostages were ...
Israel said it had scaled up a ground offensive in northern Gaza as part of an operation to extend so-called "security zones" ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had seized a corridor of land that would split one of Gaza’s largest cities ...
Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on ...
Israel resumed its military offensive in Gaza in March, blaming Hamas for rejecting a new US proposal to extend the ceasefire ...
Israel says its war in Gaza is "expanding to crush and clean the area" of Hamas, but Palestinian civilians are once again being killed and displaced in huge numbers.
Israel, which agreed several weeks ago to Witkoff's proposal, now rejects it and is demanding the release of 11 living ...
More than 1,000 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel resumed military operations last month, Palestinians say Israeli ...
The Hamas militant group said Saturday it has accepted a new Gaza ceasefire proposal from mediators Egypt and Qatar, but ...