The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
More than 3,000 people have died from the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Burma last week, which has sent the country ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
BANGKOK (AP) — The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and ...
The announcement of a ceasefire came late Wednesday during a broadcast on state television, MRTV. The military declared that the halt in combat would last until April 22, demonstrating compassion ...
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
Myanmar junta leader attends regional summit as earthquake death toll surpasses 3,000, sparking humanitarian crisis.
Demand all humanitarian assistance be channelled exclusively through the National Unity Government (NUG), Ethnic ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results