The Israeli military backtracked on its account of killing 15 Palestinian medics last month after phone video appeared to ...
New analysis shows thousands of names were removed from the Gaza casualty list as Hamas terror organization admits most ...
The Israeli military had previously asserted that the workers had been “advancing suspiciously” toward its troops. A video ...
The meeting between President Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu comes amid a stepped-up offensive in Gaza that the ...
Moroccans are protesting Israel’s latest offensive in Gaza and U.S. President Donald Trump's proposal to displace ...
Israel's army has admitted its soldiers made mistakes over the killing of 15 emergency workers in southern Gaza on 23 March – ...
The subpoena, filed by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, follows similar antisemitism investigations at ...
President Donald Trump plans to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday in what would be their second ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had seized a corridor of land that would split one of Gaza’s largest cities ...
Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on ...
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas,” the defense minister said ...
Israeli Defence Minister Israel Katz has announced a major expansion of the military's operations in the Gaza Strip which ...